Wednesday 5 October 2011

Coursework Music Video Pitch: Early Ideas

As the pitch for my chosen music video is on monday, I have begun to listen to songs that meet the criteria to enable me to use the song for our own edited music video. I have since found trouble up until now, in which I have stumbled upon Fatboy Slim's 1999 hit; Right Here Right Now. The song peaked at 2nd in the charts and has since been a huge success, with it still been widely recognized and frequently used in TV amongst other forms of media.
The official music video focuses on animation and a clear evolution style narrative, in a side scrolling camera view, further highlighting the sense of journey. This therefore means that it would be incredibly easy for me to differ from the original and take a completely new spin to the video, however ideas are unclear at this time, although simply deciding on a song is a step forward.


Fatboy Slim - Right Here Right Now on MUZU.TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments Moderated